Tinyme School Name Labels... Beautiful designs. Outstanding value.
Customise your pack & Save Up To 62%*
Our Sticky School Name Labels are microwave, dishwasher, steriliser & freezer safe PLUS they are UV coated for extra scratch resistance. Our Iron On School Clothing Labels are washer & dryer safe and super easy to apply.
Hear ye, Hear ye... From henceforth may the loss of property of thy child's school supplies be no more. Let it be known throughout the land that Tinyme super-sticky Name Labels, and "easy application" Iron On Labels for articles of clothing and such, will banish the aforementioned lost property from thy household! And good riddance Sir!
My customised order was perfect! Delivered on time. Easy ordering online. No complaints! - Alexandra
Excellent labels, affordable price. Good discounts a lot of the time. Great packaging. Quick postage. - Melinda
Their designs are beautiful. Labels are of high quality. Couldn’t recommend enough to my mum friends. - Karissa
Beautiful pastel coloured name stickers that my daughter absolutely adores. - Sharlyn
Lost property? Not on our watch! Send your little monkey off to school with supreme confidence everything will come back home thanks to Tinyme's range of premium School Name Labels. Whether it's classroom supplies, school uniforms that get left out on the playground or lunch tubs that have a habit of wandering off... Our School Labels have got you covered!
Our super-sticky kids School Labels are safe in the microwave, dishwasher and freezer, plus they're coated with an extra glossy scratch resistant coating so they are sure to stand the test of time (and whatever on the job testing your kiddo comes up with). Our Iron On Clothing Labels are easy to apply and come in a variety of sizes so you can put them exactly where you need to. Head back to school in style this year with Tinyme School Labels.
School Labels Features • Heaps of design and colour options. • Conformable vinyl with super sticky adhesive. • Printed at very high resolution in full colour. • Additional UV light cured gloss clear coating for additional scratch resistance. • All our name labels will adhere to most smooth, hard, clean surfaces. • Our labels are waterproof, dishwasher resistant and microwave safe.
Note: the following surfaces may not be compatible: Plastics that contain high silicone (non stick), plastics with a greasy feel and plastics with a highly textured surface.
STICKY NAME LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
1. Stick labels to smooth surfaces that are clean & dry. The following surfaces may not be compatible: Fabric, clothing, highly textured surfaces, plastics that contain high silicone (non-stick) or have a greasy feel.
2. Rub firmly over the whole label, especially the edges.
3. Wait 2–3 days for the adhesive to cure. When in the dishwasher, place items with labels on the top shelf & do not use high temperature settings such as “pots & pans”.
4. Safety Check: Before giving any item to small children, check that the labels are fully and safely adhered.
WARNING: Labels can be a choking hazard.
Good To Know: Paper labels such as Address, Book and Gift Labels are not waterproof and thus not suited for uses such as dishwasher, microwave, freezer etc.
IRON ON CLOTHING LABEL INSTRUCTIONS
Please note: If garment is not suitable for hot iron be careful & iron at own risk. Never iron directly onto the label.
1. Preheat DRY iron to medium-high heat. Do not exceed garment recommended iron temperature.
2. Peel off the label & place onto fully dry garment, text side up. Please note: Labels applied to damp garments will not adhere properly.
3. Cover label with supplied parchment paper & press firmly with iron for 8–10 seconds.
4. If edges are not fully stuck (try peeling label off with fingernail), you may need to increase temperature, pressure or time & repeat above steps.
5. Safety Check: Before giving any item to small children, check that the name labels are fully and safely adhered.